Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Restaurant and hotel reviews wanted
Here’s how it works:
1. You are a Canadian resident.
2. You want to receive a token payment for writing restaurant and accommodation reviews.
4. You set up a writer profile with ReviewBLUE.com.
5. You sign-in and write reviews that follow our guidelines (please note: reviews must be a minimum of 75 words, and you must upload a copy of your receipt with each review).
6. We pay you $5 for each approved review (once they’ve approved 5 of your reviews).
Full details: http://www.reviewblue.com/registered/registered-writers.html
ReviewBLUE also reviews Art Galleries, Attractions, Rental Companies, Shopping, Tour Operators, Transportation and Businesses. For details on reviewing any of these, see here: http://www.reviewblue.com/writer_guidelines.html
Note: For information about Brian Henry's writing workshops and creative writing courses, see here.