Friday, August 13, 2010

You're invited to a book launch for "Awakened by a Kiss" by Lila DiPasqua

Hi Brian,
I hope this email finds you well. As promised, I'm passing along the details of my book launch for my debut novel, Awakened by a Kiss. The launch will be:

Sat. Aug. 14;  1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
at Indigo Bookstore in the Yorkdale Shopping Centre
1 Yorkdale Road, Toronto

And get this: New York Times bestselling author Elizabeth Hoyt describes my book as "Lushly erotic writing... Sophisticated, sensuous, and deeply romantic." And that’s just the first in the series. Awakened by a Kiss will be followed up in November by The Princess in his bed.

Plus I wanted to share more great news with you: I sold another book to Berkley! The Fiery Tales series will continue into 2011! This new book will be slightly different than the first two. It won't be a collection of fairy (fiery) tales but one classic fairy tale retold. Tentative pub date is Oct. 2011!

I hope to see lots of people at my launch, especially you. Many thanks for everything!

All best,
Lila DiPasqua

For information about Brian Henry's writing workshops and creative writing courses, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment