|"Body Blows" by Marc Strange, |
an award-winning mystery novel
published by Dundurn Press
It publishes outstanding crime fiction, such as Find Me Again by Sylvia Maultash Warsh, and creative non-fiction such as Mean Streets by Peter McSherry; popular non-fiction, such as Tokyo, My Everest by Gabrielle Bauer.
Dundurn also published teen fiction such as Eyes of a Stalker by Valeri Sherrard, teen nonfiction such as Out of Darkness, The Jeff Healey Story by Cindy Watson, and junior fiction, such as White Jade Tiger by Julie Lawson and Death by Exposure and Tiger Town by Eric Walters.
Visit Dundurn’s website at: http://www.dundurn.com/
• A one-page (250-word) synopsis of the contents of your book. For non-fiction, please include a table of contents.
• A resume or CV that includes an outline of your past publishing experience
• A marketing plan for your book
• At least three sample chapters of your book. Please DO NOT send complete manuscripts unless personally requested by a member of Dundurn’s editorial staff.
• A word count for the complete manuscript.
• We DO NOT accept email submissions.
• We DO NOT publish children's books for readers under seven years of age. This includes picture books.
• We do our best to keep up with submissions, but your patience is appreciated in the case of delays. Please DO NOT telephone Dundurn to inquire about the status of your submission. All inquiries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit by mail to:
The Dundurn Group
3 Church Street, Suite 500
Toronto, ON M5E 1M2
We will do our best to respond to non-fiction submissions within three months. Fiction submissions will be reviewed twice annually, in the spring and in the fall. Multiple submissions are accepted.
Full submission guidelines here: http://www.dundurn.com/submissions
For information about Brian Henry's writing workshops and creative writing classes, see here.